Michael Page heeft de bruto marge in het derde kwartaal van dit jaar met 21.8% zien stijgen.
Dat heeft Michael Page maandag bekendgemaakt. Het bedrijf boekte een bruto marge van 142.7 miljoen pond, tegen 112.8 miljoen pond een jaar eerder.
Kengetallen Q3 2011
• Group Q3 gross profit of £142.7m up 26.5% (21.8%*) on the £112.8m in Q3 2010
• EMEA (41% of Group) Q3 gross profit of £58.3m up 30.8% (23.2%*) against the £44.6m in Q3 2010
• UK (23% of Group) Q3 gross profit of £33.1m up 0.3% against £33.0m in Q3 2010
• Asia Pacific (21% of Group) Q3 gross profit of £29.2m up 44.0% (+35.2%*) against the £20.3m in Q3 2010
• Americas (15% of Group) Q3 gross profit of £22.1m up 48.3% (+46.9%*) against the £14.9m in Q3 2010
• Q3 Permanent gross profit (79% of Group) of £112.6m up 28.4% (+23.7%*) against the £87.7m in Q3 2010
• Q3 Temporary gross profit (21% of Group) of £30.1m up 20.0% (+15.0%*) against the £25.1m in Q3 2010
• Group headcount at 30 September 2011 of 5,350 up 229 (+4.5%) on 30 June 2011
• Net cash at 30 September 2011 in the region of £45m (£23.6m at 30 June 2011)
* Denotes where overseas results denominated in foreign currencies have been translated at constant rates of exchange for constant currency illustrative purposes.
Steve Ingham, CEO
“We are pleased with our third quarter performance, with gross profit increasing by 21.8% against a backdrop of increasing levels of macroeconomic uncertainty. As expected, our gross profit growth rates, whilst strong, have slowed as markets have become more challenging”.