|Titel||Understanding and Managing the Mobile Workforce|
|Samenvatting||Highlights from the report:
• Mobile working can enhance productivity, motivation, flexibility and staff retention.
• Technological and cultural trends support the growing adoption of mobile working.
• The key competencies required for effective mobile working are adaptability, communication, planning, organisation and relationship-building.
• The emerging psychological profile of the successful mobile worker suggests that resilience, extroversion, openness to new experiences, self-confidence and self-motivation are critical markers to consider when selecting staff.
• Mobile workers are at risk of stress, isolation and alienation from their employers.
• Managing mobile workers effectively demands high levels of trust, respect for individual autonomy, and close attention to communication styles and content.
• Organisations with mobile workers must invest in the creation and maintenance of rich relationships.
• Readiness for, and approaches to, mobile working vary according to national cultures.
FlexService levert software voor flexibele arbeid.
Wilt u onze nieuwsbrief ontvangen? Klik dan hier.